The goal of the CMI Team Training program is to provide a set of skills that members of your team can use to become positive agents of change in the culture of their office. This workshop will develop skills for serving on a winning team, department or organization through the empowerment process.
The workshop consists of boundary-breaking, experiential activities that help participants learn about themselves and each other. Participants will be led through a customized structured sequence of activities that promote the development of trust and safety within the group. Utilizing discussions and unique activities, the participants will increase their self-awareness, and share thoughts and feelings regarding topics such as leadership, organization vision, and goal setting.
Additional skills include:
- Content knowledge regarding theories and values of leadership, as well as the applicable terminology.
- Critical intrapersonal and interpersonal skills (e.g. self-awareness, communication skills, problem-solving skills, and empathy) for working effectively with groups.
- Participation in experiential activities that enhance self-knowledge, team-building and leadership awareness.
- Collaborative planning to improve the work culture and climate
- Work-related conflict resolution skills to prevent future communication and relationship problems.